Since 2001, GRADE Foundation has been supporting the Linfocare Project, promoted by Hematology Ward and funded by Giulia Maramotti Foundation, to foster the clinical and laboratory research about lymphomas and other lymphoproliferative disorders.
Thanks to the Linfocare Project, Hematology Ward is able to produce excellence, and to grant innovative diagnostic and therapeutic proposals. Moreover, it’s able to collect and analyse data from patients with lymphoma and to contribute to international studies.
Today, Hematology Ward is considered as a trustworthy research center, recognized in Italy and abroad for:
- The creation of a specialized team of professionals dedicated to lymphomas, trained in United States and repeatedly updated
- The definition of diagnostic-therapeutic shared paths, that avoid diversification and fragmentation in the approach to the patients
- Participation to international research projects
- Creation of Tissue Bank for the definition of the gene expressions
- Creation of a “Sieroteca” (Serum Bank)
- Promotion of study meetings about lymphomas