Solidarity Yard Sales
With passion and enthusiasm, the many Grade Foundation volunteers are pursuing a precious activity: yard sales! Many from Friends of Hematology Group spend their leisure time organizing dozens of stands to sell objects and gadgets throughout the community, with the aim to actually talk to people about our foundation and to raise funds.
Thanks to the generosity of many friends of Grade, the Foundation has taken used furniture and objects, which are available for anyone who wants to give them a “second life”.
The revenue from all the offers will be allocated to Hematology Ward.
Our virtual Yard Sale is proposing:
- A white bathroom cabinet 35x45x130
- A military metallic tank, 25 liters
- A scooter
- A cabinet with a built-in radio 40x150x80
- A tricycle
- An equipment to fill the bottles
- Pvc products for a cellar, 50 pieces
- A little dark walnut cabinet 40x40x200
- A little white bathroom cabinet 35x45x130
- Some flower pots
If you are interested in one or more of these objects, call our volunteer William (335437256)!